Providence Healthcare Services understands the unique needs of children with complex medical conditions.
We cater to the specific needs of each individual child and strive to alleviate the hardship of caring full-time for a child with special needs. Our experienced healthcare professionals are committed to providing excellent care while offering the compassionate support that families need.
We offer care management programs for individuals under the age of twenty-one. Our experienced pediatric care team is familiar with the aging-out process and understands how to properly transition past the adolescent years for uninterrupted services and full continuity of care.
Providence Healthcare Services offers the following services at home:
- Administering prescribed medications
- Implementing plans of care
- Attending to cognitive and functional impairments
- Attending to complex congenital disorders and chronic illnesses
- Gastrostomy/NG feedings and care
- Incontinence care
- Tracheotomy and ventilator care
- Intravenous therapy
- Education and family support
- Personal care and support services
- Assisting with mobility and transfers
- Coordination of home medical equipment, pharmacy, and supplies
- Companionship and activities of interest including community inclusion
Other Specialty Care Services
- Care programs for Autism and Special Needs